Raise Your Hand Foundation Scholarships
Updates & Eligibility
In keeping with our mission, Raise Your Hand Foundation (RYHF) scholarships offer hope and opportunity to students who desire to improve their lives through education and are committed to contributing their knowledge, talents, and new skills to the rebuilding efforts in their nation.
Prospective and Current Student – Eligibility Requirements
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR PROSPECTIVE APPLICANTS
To be considered for a RYHF academic scholarship, you must meet ALL of the following requirements:
1. You must be pursuing one of the following undergraduate degree programs:
- Building Construction Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Education / Teacher Certification
- Education Administration
- Geology Mining Engineering
- Laboratory Technician Training
- Social Work
- Plumbing / Masonry / Carpentry (Bomi TVET)
2. You must be admitted to (and be able to show proof of admission) to one of our RYHF partner institutions:
- African Methodist Episcopal University (AMEU)
- Bomi Community College
- Cuttington University
- Nimba Community College
- Smythe Institute of Technology
- Mother Patern College of Health Sciences
- Stella Maris Polytechnic
- United Methodist University (UMU)
- University of Liberia
3. Possess a minimum GPA of 3.0 in last academic program or last academic semester
If you meet ALL of these eligibility requirements, you are invited to inquire about the status of our scholarship program. If funding is available for RYHF to consider new scholarship awards, we will confirm your eligibility and provide you with an application. Send your email inquiry to: [email protected] and include your name, phone number, email address, degree program, campus, and your enrollment status (admitted, current student in program, etc.).
RYHF does not offer scholarships for graduate level programs. No exceptions.
RYHF only offers scholarships in the undergraduate degree programs at the partner institutions noted above. No exceptions.
Application for a scholarship does not guarantee acceptance. The number of new scholarships granted each semester is dependent upon the number of students currently on the roster, budget and other considerations.
Any policy changes to the scholarship process will be noted on the website, so please check back periodically for updates.